We’re looking for 2 Administrators to be responsible for ensuring that all post appointment administrative tasks or regulatory reviews are completed on an IVA/Trust Deed from approval of the case to completion/failure.
Scope of Job
- Ensuring a focus on quality to ensure the review is completed accurately and right first time
- To ensure that breaches or issues identified on the case are proactively referred to the relevant team
- Ensure that variation referrals are accurately completed in line with agreed policy and procedure
- To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales to ensure a positive customer experience
- To ensure that all internal processing systems and trackers are accurately updated with all activity undertaken on a case
- To always behave in a professional and effective manner when dealing with introducers, customers, creditors or 3rd parties to provide a high level of customer service.
Income & Expenditure:
- Ensure income and expenditure is reviewed to establish whether an increase is due, wage slips are reviewed and additional contributions confirmed
- Ensure changes to payments are discussed with the customer to avoid complaints
- Ensure missing information is requested and reviewed within agreed SLA’s
- Complete a review of the previous year activity on the case prior to drafting the current year report
- Ensure any outstanding matters are referred to the relevant team prior to drafting of the report
- Produce an annual report ensuring this is passed for review within one month of the anniversary falling due
- Review of creditor claims to ascertain whether distribution is required
- To action the Pre Closure Report and complete a pre closure review to assess status of the case, including PPI claims through 3rd party claims company
- To prepare a closure / failure report and receipts and payments schedule for approval by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Ensuring that Cashiering are advised to close the account
- To complete required supervisory reviews in line with company / regulatory timeframes (I&E review, Annual review, closure)
- To ensure that all timescales and regulatory requirements are adhered to on all cases, ensuring that any beaches are escalated immediately identified
- Ensure that DPA is completed with all customers prior to the purpose of the call being disclosed
- To ensure that all company guidelines are adhered to fully and all required procedures and processes are followed as set out by the business
- To take personal accountability and ownership for your own performance / development ensuring, where required, you seek support to ensure success in your role
Required Competencies / Behaviours:
- Understands the importance of customer focus
- Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role
- Can exhibit the core values of the Company: Innovative, Client Centric, Collaborative, Respect and Integrity
Compliance and Limits to Authority
Compliance: IVA Administrators have a duty to ensure that they have an awareness of the latest published versions of regulatory guidance and any internal materials created to support adherence to legal obligations. A list of publications would include, but not limited to:
- Learning and Development induction material; specifically Data Protection and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Data Protection Legislation.
- Health and Safety policy.
- ICAEW Regulations, Standards and Guidance.
- The complaints procedure and timeframes.
Limits to Authority:
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential operational developments / efficiencies / system enhancements and improvements.
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential enhancements to the overall customer journey and experience.
Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets and strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate (Word & Excel)
- Positive and professional approach with the ability to motivate self and others
- Minimum 12 month’s experience in Insolvency or other financial services environment
- Knowledge around the supervisory process of an IVA / PTD
To apply for this role, please complete the form above or send your CV to email@example.com