Job Title: Administration Assistant
Department: IVA & Trust Deeds
Starting Salary: £19,000
To ensure that a compliant consultation call is completed with all customers with an accurate and compliant IVA / Trust Deed proposal and supporting appendices produced to reflect the individual customer’s circumstances.
This Job description is not exhaustive and tasks may be added or removed to meet the needs of the business.
Scope of job:
• To ensure that timely and accurate updates are provided on all cases and within agreed company standards.
• To ensure the customer is central to all activities assessing the customer needs to provide an appropriate solution for the customer.
• Proactively contacting customer’s to obtain missing information to ensure the case is progressed within agreed timescales.
• To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales to ensure a positive customer experience
• To always behave in a professional and effective manner when dealing with introducers, customers, creditors or 3rd parties to provide a high level of customer service.
• To complete a compliant consultation call with potential customer’s, collating and verifying information ensuring all scripted elements of the call are adhered to.
• To successfully complete a review call with existing customers that require a variation meeting, collating and verifying information ensuring that we seek the most suitable outcome for the customer.
• Preparation of IVA & Trust Deed proposals and appendices in-line with protocol and regulations, ensuring a right first time approach is applied to all proposals drafted.
• Ensure that DPA is completed with all customers prior to the purpose of the call being disclosed.
• To ensure that all company guidelines are adhered to fully and all required procedures and processes are followed as set out by the business.
Required competencies / Behaviour
• Understands the importance of customer focus.
• Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role.
• Can exhibit the core values of the Company: Innovative, Client Centric, Collaborative, Respect and Integrity.
Experience / Knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work to targets and strict deadlines.
• Organised and able to prioritise own workload.
• IT proficient (Word & Excel)
• Positive and professional approach with the ability to motivate self and others.
• Minimum 12 month’s experience in a drafting role, preferably Insolvency.
• Knowledge around the supervisory processes of an IVA, and experience in drafting Variation meetings.