Starting Salary: £7.50 p/h
As a receptionist, you are responsible for the greeting and assisting of customers from the moment they enter the office. Ensuring the office looks professional at all times whilst carrying out ad hoc duties.
The role involves managing the meeting rooms, providing refreshment, answering the telephone or liaising face to face with customers, employees or deliveries. You will also be required to communicate with the management team whenever required and undertake other administrative duties.
Required Competencies / Behaviours:
•Planning and Organising
•Customer Service Skills
Experience / Knowledge
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• High standard of organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
• Have a flexible approach to daily task requirements, dependent upon the demands of the business
• Receptionist experience is desirable but not compulsory
If you’re ready to take the next step and apply for this role, please complete the form above or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org