Salary: Dependant upon experience
Managing all inbound and outbound business communications is the principal responsibility of an Advisor. These advisors interact directly with all creditors, management of all inbound and outbound telephony activity and required business administrations with the aim to maximise the level of support to all areas of the group.
Scope of Job
- Effectively manage all incoming calls into the department, either taking the action to service and resolve the creditors& group enquiry or by setting a task and following up the action
- Managing all aspects of inbound and outbound mail, emails, and electronic forms of communication within agreed SLAs.
- Accurately update customer account plans, inputting data (letters, emails, spreadsheets, telephone conversations) ensuring the notes reflect detailed information and actions.
- Proactivity distribute tasks where required in order to ensure the best outcome is received for the customer
- Effectively question, challenge and negotiate all probable customer detriment such as declined offers, not frozen interest litigations, to the consumers’ expectations (not exhaustive)
- All follow up actions being completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Remain positive, polite and professional to preserve the ongoing image and integrity of the business
- Meet all compliance requirements. Give correct and best advice following MPG processes and procedures along with all regulatory requirements.
- Help maintain the correct stock levels, including stationery, postal stock (not exhaustive)
- Support where necessary activities to accurately manage the company archiving and customer records.
- Support the team by ensuring that all machinery is maintained and is in working order.
- Assist in the accurate collation of daily management information.
- Ensure accurate and compliant completion of all procedures, ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Where requested support the Group reception admin duties as well as cover when necessary.
- Escalate legal issue’s to the department Team Leader
- Take the appropriate action on receipt of calls, letters and emails from consumers and various departments/companies within MoneyPlus and within appropriate timescales.
- Achieve individual, team and departmental KPI’s
- Achieve set objectives as agreed with the team leader for individual development
- Achieve set Quality Monitoring KPI’s in both post and calls
- Take appropriate action on receipt of calls, letters, emails and spreadsheets to resolve any queries and update the relevant files accurately
- Ensure that all cases are up to date to enable timely distributions of funds to creditors
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ensure full completion of all mandatory training and refresher modules throughout the year.
Compliance and Limits to Authority
All advisors have a duty to ensure that they have a working knowledge of the latest published versions of regulatory guidance and any internal materials created to support adherence to legal obligations. A list of publications would include, but not be limited to:
- Financial Conduct Authority Handbook, in particular PRIN, SYSC, CONC, CASS and TCF requirements
- The group complaints procedure and FCA DISP
- Data protection legislation
- Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- Health and Safety policy
- Learning and Development induction material; specifically Data Protection (GDPR), Anti-money laundering and Treating Consumers Fairly
Limits to Authority:
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential operational developments / efficiencies / system enhancements and improvements
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential enhancements to the overall consumer journey and experience
Required Competencies / Behaviours:
- Understands the importance of customer focus
- Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role
- Can exhibit the core values of the Company: Innovative, Client Centric, Collaborative, Respect and Integrity
Experience / Knowledge
- Can demonstrate a minimum of 12 months experience in a consumer service / contact centre environment role
- Financial industry experience and a working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements within the Financial sector (refer to Compliance & Limits of authority section) an advantage
- Understanding of all debt solutions available in the UK and specifically debt management and IVAs
- Have experience in a similarly fast paced, targeted service environment
- Understand methodology and application of consumer experience and first call resolution
- Organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Prides self on quality and is motivated by performance targets
- Excellent Consumer service skills
- Strong ethical and moral desire to help consumers in a difficult financial situation
- Excel in a team environment
- Willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply online or send your C.V. to email@example.com